OMG! Love it, love it, love it! This is so cool! I have to thank Adventures of a shy Girl for nominating me! I think it is my first award ever and for sure the first one for blogging!
The reason for starting this blog was to get a creative outlet. My work as a financial analyst leaves no room for any creativity. Reading has always been my passion so I just decided to try my hand at writing and I cannot believe that Adventures of a shy Girl enjoyed it so much to nominate me for an award! Thanks again, this is really great for me! Also a big thank you to all the people who have started following me and encouraging me with their comments to keep on writing.
Blogging has added a lot of value to my life and is in itself a wonderful experience. I am very honored to nominate others for this award as well.
Very Inspiring Blooger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven interesting things about me:
1. I love chocolate but it has to be dark. When faced with a choice between milk chocolate and nothing, I will always chose nothing.
2. I read while I am queuing.
3. I love everything Scottish although I have never been there.
4. I consider an afternoon browsing books in a library well spent.
5. When I was 16 I went parachuting for a week. Today I would be too afraid to jump out of a plane.
6. I hate buying shoes.
7. I cannot throw a newspaper/magazine away if I haven’t read it. So no subscriptions for me.
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
(In no particular order)
1. starting up
2. The Girl in the little black Dress
3. Citycountry Bumpkin
4. Adrea in Wonderland
5. visual journey
6. Katie’s log
7. vienna’s1971 Blog
9. The Casual Traveller
11. Anything Everything Cambodia
12. a beautiful journey
14. Lexx in the City
15. Travelling through Life and Beyond